Date:      Fri, 3 Apr 1998 19:36:14 -0500 (EST)
From:      spork <spork@super-g.com>
To:        Steve Hovey <shovey@buffnet.net>
Cc:        Mark Tinguely <tinguely@plains.NoDak.edu>, fred@madtec.com, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Web stat programs for FreeBSd

Do you have any *big* sites?  Our old and tired rotate once a week then
crunch with analog method is starting to get strained by a customer that
does 9G/day and 1.6 million hits/day (and 1.6 million log entries).
The logs get real big real fast. How does Webtrends handle this?  Is it a
client/server model?  It would be nice to have a central "web log host"...

Charles Sprickman
spork@super-g.com
----
                           "I'm not a prophet or a stone-age man
                           Just a mortal with potential of a superman
                           I'm living on"      -DB