Date:      Thu, 14 Nov 2002 13:14:58 -0600
From:      "E.S." <bsdterm@HotPOP.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: make buildkernel says device atapicam is unknown!!?? -- SUCCESS

Well, I decided to cvsup to -STABLE last night, and I was able to build world,
kernel, installkernel, and installworld, and I am now typing this on my 4.7
box with the official NVIDIA driver on my first monitor and an old Matrox
Mystique running on another monitor.  :)

UT2003 runs (mostly) great on my P733, 512MB RAM, Geforce256SDR.  A bit of
choppiness, but I think it's my now-obsolete hardware more than anything...

Oh, and atapicam works too!  Thanks guys!  FreeBSD seriously rocks...

-ES
Happy BSD user once again...