Date:      Sun, 15 Nov 2015 19:54:17 -0800
From:      shannon.parker@wiht-email.com
To:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Common Lisp Programming Information

Hi ,

I see you’ve shared other programming resources in the past so I
wanted to drop you a quick email and tell you about our guide to Common
Lisp, the computer programming language that is commonly associated with
the development of Artificial Intelligence and machine learning -
http://wiht.link/common-lisp.

It really is a fascinating language and if you think your readers might
find this piece of interest, I wonder if you might consider including a
mention of it on this page of your site
http://freebsd.mirror.solnet.ch/es/ports/lisp.html

If you have any questions, or if I have reached you in error then please
let me know.

Thanking you in advance for your time and consideration.

Warm Regards,
Shannon