Date:      Sat, 10 Jul 1999 17:48:53 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Doug <doemill@shocking.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   pppd script donations

hey
This list has been nothing but helpfull to my questions, and im stuck in
another hole and I would apreciate any help, Im wondering if anybody will
send their pppd scripts (taking out their password!) so typing pppd aty the
command line will bring up the conection? thanks, my pppd scripts from
openbsd didnt work with freebsd, any help would be welcomed!

Doug