Date:      Wed, 6 Sep 1995 10:19:41 -0700 (MST)
From:      Terry Lambert <terry@lambert.org>
To:        msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au (Michael Smith)
Cc:        PLAZAS_CHRISTIAN@mercury.csg.peachnet.edu, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Pcemu problems..please help

> > emulator ....Is it possible to access a novell 3.12 or 4.1 network
> > through the emulator, and if so is there anything out of the ordinary
> > that I have to do to get this to work...?
>
> Totally impossible.

Nope.  But a lot of work.

The way to do it is to have the IPX and IPX routing loaded on the BSD
box.  Then you write an driver that traps to the local stack and
presents as another "card" on the internal network as far as the
router is concerned.

Then you load whatever pieces (varys by version) that consumes IPX drivers.

					Terry Lambert
					terry@lambert.org
---
or previous employers.