Date:      Thu, 17 Oct 1996 10:54:47 +0200
From:      Marc van Kempen <marc@bowtie.nl>
To:        Michael Smith <msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au>
Cc:        emulation@FreeBSD.org, njensen@salsa.habaneros.com
Subject:   Re: SOLID database for SCO and socksy problems

> Neil C. Jensen stands accused of saying:
> >
> > If I make /dev/socksys and point it to /dev/null, I no longer get the
> > device or file not found error message, however, I still get the Out of
> > TCP/IP resources message:
> >
> > SOLID Communication Error 21304: Out of TCP/IP resources
>
> You will have to find out what it's doing.  Steven Wallace
> (swallace@freebsd.org) is the iBCS2 guru; at a minimum you should
> build a kernel with the KTRACE option, and send him a copy of the
> ktrace.out file to look at.

I can confirm that the solid server runs with -current (actually
2.2-960801-SNAP). It only complains about locale:

libc: setlocale: LC_NUMERIC: cannot open locale file

Is this something to worry about? It seems to run fine otherwise.

Regards,
Marc.

Marc van Kempen                 BowTie Technology
Email: marc@bowtie.nl            WWW & Databases
tel. +31 40 2 43 20 65
fax. +31 40 2 44 21 86         http://www.bowtie.nl