Date:      02 Jan 2003 01:57:48 -0500
From:      Muhannad Asfour <muhannad07@cogeco.ca>
To:        gnome@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Gnome 2 System Tray Applet

I found a useful Gnome 2 applet that was not in the ports, it's called
"System-Tray-Applet", I compiled this without any problems since I have
all the required dependencies installed via the ports, but when I came
to the gmake install part of the process, it installed everything in the
wrong place because things are installed in different locations on
FreeBSD than Linux.  Could you please add this to the ports so I may use
it.  It will probably take minimal effort and not require any patches
for the compile process.

Here is the link to the latest version (0.15):
http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/Linux/X11/gnome/sources/system-tray-applet/0.15/

I appreciate it,
Thank you