Date:      Mon, 22 Aug 2011 18:23:42 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Chris Hill <chris@monochrome.org>
To:        Gary Gatten <Ggatten@waddell.com>
Cc:        'Daniel Staal' <DStaal@usa.net>, "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: First World (Was: What dialup modem WILL work with 8.x and uart?)
References:  <alpine.BSF.2.00.1108211133500.1308@abbf.6qbyyneqvnyhc.pbz> <20110822034203.3dd9e29e@cox.net> <alpine.BSF.2.00.1108220516520.17068@abbf.6qbyyneqvnyhc.pbz> <CAAdA2WMH%2BmAy_LH1_wc3PON_jiDG%2BrL66WupaLE7knGVWUgUiA@mail.gmail.com> <be0873cdcb195164909268bfe8734c9a.squirrel@www.magehandbook.com> <21605_1314040524_4E52AACC_21605_206_1_D9B37353831173459FDAA836D3B43499C803F8EE@WADPMBXV0.waddell.com>

On Mon, 22 Aug 2011, Gary Gatten wrote:

> Interesting analogy.  Osama - er, I mean Obama could really use people
> like you to explain things better to him, 'cause obviously he has NO
> idea what his various and numerous Czars and advisors are saying.  Or
> maybe they're all barely functional and don't know any better....

I'm sure the OP found that extremely helpful. Thanks for the trenchant
incisiveness. Right on topic, too.

> Oh wait, this is a FBSD list...  Ah, FBSD Rules!  Long live FBSD!

Right.