Date:      Fri, 21 Jul 2000 00:15:12 -0500
From:      "Anthony Rubin" <arubin@concentric.net>
To:        "Lawrence Cotnam Jr." <larry@pkunk.net>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>, <freebsd-hardware@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: No help...

Well, I wish that I could have helped but unfortunately I'm not very good
with FreeBSD hardware problems.  I don't think that people intentionally
avoid your questions though and I don't think it is fair to expect people to
always have the answer right away, especially since FreeBSD is free (hence
the name).

I respect your decision to move to another OS and I hope you find what you
need there.