Date:      Wed, 16 Jan 2002 03:04:16 -0500
From:      Fred Koschara <wfredk@L5Development.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Why does find -exec not work? THANKS

Thanks to all for the quick suggestions.  I guess I must have overlooked
where they mention escaping the semicolon in the docs...

-- Fred

>Try this:
>
># find . -name "*Played*" -print -exec cat {} \;
>
>(Note the leading \ for ;)

For private sector (commercial) space development, visit
	http://www.L5Development.com
L5 Software Development - "out of this world" sites and software
	http://www.L5Software.com
StudioLines.com - Your place on the Internet for local music
	Music, feedback, connections. Tap the power of the Internet!
	http://www.StudioLines.com
How much did your last traffic ticket cost you?
	http://www.StopHighwayRobbery.com
ThmIndxr(tm), the *only* HTML thumbnail/indexer you need!
	http://www.L5Software.com/go?ThmIndxr
wCapLock(tm), makes CapsLock work like it does on a typewriter
	http://www.L5Software.com/go?wCapLock
KeywordGo(tm), provides keyword access to your popular pages
	http://www.L5Software.com/go?KeywordGo
BannerAds(tm), join multiple affiliate programs with one banner
	http://www.L5Software.com/go?BannerAds
FredLines(tm), T-Shirts For the Thinking Mind(tm)
	You've seen them, now wear them!
	http://www.FredLines-TShirts.com
My personal Web page is http://www.L5Development.com/wfredk
	Stop by some time!