Date:      Fri, 16 Feb 2007 04:52:01 +0000
From:      "santhy chandran" <santhychandran@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   How to install JRE in FreeBSD

hi,

Im new to FreeBSD environment and need to work with C++ using IDE Eclipse .

I came to know that inorder to install Eclipse,we should have JRE n our
machine.I have downloaded JRE for FreeBSD but not able to get it installed
since installation procedures are not given in that..

Can u please help me by sending the reply as fast as possible..

santhy

Catch all the cricketing action right here. Live score, match reports,
photos et al. http://content.msn.co.in/Sports/Cricket/Default.aspx