Date:      Fri, 2 Sep 2005 12:39:25 +0400 (MSD)
From:      .@babolo.ru
To:        "Dr. Genio" <drgenio@hotmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: routing question

> ifconfig xl1 xxx.xxx.xxx.63/27
> sysctl net.link.ether.inet.proxyall=1
>
> And use xxx.xxx.xxx.32/27 in internal net for the customers
> with default gateway xxx.xxx.xxx.63.
>
> Swap masks if you want more then /27 for customers:
>
> nic 1: xl0, xxx.xxx.xxx.2/30
> nic 2: xl1, xxx.xxx.xxx.63/27
>
> and net.link.ether.inet.proxyall=1
>
> I can't subnet. the public static addresses are arbitrary, and there are
> also other servers which I have no control of. that's why I'm trying to use
> static routes with /32's. can it be done that way?
Sorry, may be my English is bad, but I do not untestand.

Are all that servers with public static addresses
in xxx.xxx.xxx.0/26 ?
If yes, then second method works.

Try to guess.
You had net without router, directly connected to ISP?
And try to put router into working environment?

Then second method works exluding xxx.xxx.xxx.3