Date:      Fri, 14 Jul 2000 14:16:23 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Linh Pham <lplist@q.closedsrc.org>
To:        Carl Strickler <cstrickl@ifta.net>
Cc:        "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Who's knockin' on my firewall [OFF TOPIC]

I think ARIN (spelling?) has a IP -> ISP/Owner converter on their site,
but I don't know of any utilities that will do that in the CLI...

// Linh Pham
//
// Proud supporter of FreeBSD and OpenBSD
// FreeBSD - http://www.freebsd.org
// OpenBSD - http://www.openbsd.org

/*	"Oregon, n.:
		Eighty billion gallons of water