Date:      Fri, 09 Dec 2005 09:12:18 -0600
From:      Greg Barniskis <nalists@scls.lib.wi.us>
To:        Andrea Venturoli <ml.diespammer@netfence.it>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Sligtly OT: setting static routes on clients

Andrea Venturoli wrote:
> Hello.
> I've got a network of clients on which I'd like to set static routes;
> these are mainly (but not only) Windows machines, administered through a
> couple of FreeBSD servers.
> Is there any way to do this with DHCP?
> Or via Samba (netlogon.cmd)?

You can certainly do it with a Windows cmd file, though I think it'd
be the machine startup script, not the user netlogon (might work but
would likely require runas if they are not Admins). For details, go
to a Windows command line and give it a

route /?

South Central Library System (SCLS)
Library Interchange Network (LINK)