Date:      Sat, 1 Feb 2003 18:27:48 -0800 (PST)
From:      Matthew Dillon <dillon@apollo.backplane.com>
To:        Brad Knowles <brad.knowles@skynet.be>
Cc:        Julian Elischer <julian@elischer.org>, FreeBSD current users <current@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: split out patch

:02:59:24 -0800 (PST).  The date/time stamp on the message that I am
:replying to is Sat, 1 Feb 2003 10:47:44 -0800 (PST).  That's
:something around seven hours and forty-five minutes, unless I have
:miscalculated.
:
:	Is it really normal to expect replies within that kind of a time
:frame, especially since we're talking about 3:00 AM to 10:45 AM, and
:most people are likely to be asleep?  Granted, not everyone is in
:PST, but it's still a relatively quiet period of time for most people
:...
:	I'm not questioning the patch at all, just the apparent impatience.
:--
:Brad Knowles, <brad.knowles@skynet.be>

    Well, it is an active conversation/thread.  Either people care enough
    to stay involved or they don't.  Considering how much time has been
    wasted so far bickering back and forth over a commit that was *almost*
    corrected before the inevitable calls for a backout, and the fairly
    hostile history between some of the participants, I can understand
    Julian's impatience.

						-Matt