Date:      Wed, 25 Apr 2001 22:46:11 +0200
From:      Sheldon Hearn <sheldonh@uunet.co.za>
To:        "Jonathan M. Slivko" <js43064n@pace.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD CDROM Retail in Toronto?

On Wed, 25 Apr 2001 16:41:06 -0400, "Jonathan M. Slivko" wrote:

> Just have him burn an ISO image, that should take care of it :)

Thanks, but that would take time and a burner, neither of which are
readily available.  Given the cost of the CD's in relation to the cost
of the servers, they're effectively free and a trip to a computer shop
isn't going to take much time.

Also, my whole problem is with getting into the FTP servers right now,
which is next to impossible with 4.3 being released.  Grabbing an ISO
means getting into an FTP server.

But I'd rather not let that be a distraction from my original question.
I really do want to grab a FreeBSD CD-ROM set or two from someone in
Toronto.  If anyone knows of a retailer who sells them, please let me
know.

Thanks,
Sheldon.