Date:      Mon, 3 Jun 1996 08:42:47 -1000, EST
From:      "PETER STUBBS" <PETERS@staidan.qld.edu.au>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   squid 1.0 beta9 internet object cache.

Hi,

I think I've got a port of squid working. It's in
/pub/FreeBSD/incoming/squidport.tar.gz

Squid is an efficient httpd accelerator developed from the harvest
cached, and is being continuously developed by the internet
commumity.

Since squid's being developed rapidly, I'll need to post a new port
wrapper every couple of weeks. What's the best way to do this?

It's my first time, so please be gentle with me ;-)

Peter.

Peter Stubbs, St Aidan's AGS.
ph +61-07-3379-9911, fax +61-07-3379-9432