Date:      Mon, 01 Jan 2001 18:31:14 -0800
From:      Doug Barton <DougB@FreeBSD.org>
To:        "C.Rathnasinghe" <chamindar@globalsoftwarelabs.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: mrtg help

"C.Rathnasinghe" wrote:

> Hi
>
> I'm trying to configure MRTG (Multi router traffic grapher) on freebsd 4
> and sun solaris 2.5.1. My IP addresses are in virtual IP pool
> (192.1.1.0) gate way is 192.1.1.3

	I can't help with your mrtg problem, but you should be aware that the
IP's you are using are not private IP space, they are public, internet
addresses. The private spaces that can be used for projects that won't
see direct internet connections are:

10.0.0.0        -   10.255.255.255
172.16.0.0      -   172.31.255.255
192.168.0.0     -   192.168.255.255