Date:      Sat, 3 Apr 1999 10:10:54 -0500 (EST)
From:      Patrick Seal <patseal@hyperhost.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   no active SCB; BUS DEVICE RESET

ahc0:A:0: no active SCB for reconnecting target - issuing BUS DEVICE RESET
SAVED_TCL == 0x0, ARG_1 == 0xc, SEQ_FLAGS == 0x40
ahc0: Bus Device Reset on A:0. 3 SCBs aborted

I've been getting this messege lately. What does it mean?
It also doesn't get loged in messages or anything either.

I also had some other weird messeges some *other* times that
afterwards, when I tried to run programs such as 'df' 'ps' 'shutdown'
cause thum to say:

spec_getpages: I/O read failure: (error code=6)
               size: 65536, resid=65536, a_count: 65536, valid:0x0
               nread: 0, reqpage: 0, pindex: 0 pcount: 16
nameofprogram: Input/Output error.

That makes it very hard to shutdown proporly!!

Patrick Seal                        |"Microsoft isn't evil, they just make
<patseal@hyperhost.net>             |   really crappy operating systems."
Hyperhost - http://www.hyperhost.net| -Linus Torvalds
hosting and Design

http://www.freebsd.org - http://www.linux.org