Date:      Sat, 26 Sep 1998 18:13:40 -0500 (CDT)
From:      David Vondrasek <david@davidv.iadfw.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Print server

*sigh*
I guess the anti spam killed the post so I'll post again from the gateway.
Seems the list doesn't like mail from a box on the internal network. Sorry if it gets
duplicated.

I have a local network at home consisting of serveral Win95 adn FreeBSD
box's.
I have a HP660C connected to my daughters WIN95 computer and all the
WIN95 computers
use it over the network, I guess you can call it the print server, How
can I tell my FreeBSD box to send all printing to this machine ? I am
using TCP/IP over the local network so they all have access to a BSD box
that is set up as a gateway to the net.

valid network IP's are

10.124.239.11 - FreeBSD Gateway
10.124.239.12 - Win95 box with HP660C