Date:      Fri, 6 Feb 1998 17:46:50 -0600 (CST)
From:      Douglas Carmichael <dcarmich@mcs.com>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   ports/5667 - Set the NO_CDROM and NO_PACKAGE variables for vice-0.13.0.tar.gz

The ports request I sent in for vice-0.13.0 contains copyrighted Commodore
ROMs that are part of the vice-0.13.0.tar.gz tarball which the port
downloads.
However, due to an oversight on my part, I forgot to set the NO_CDROM and
NO_PACKAGE
values in the Makefile for the port and did not realize that until I uploaded
the port.
The port is at ftp.freebsd.org:/pub/FreeBSD/incoming/vice-0.13.0.tar.gz.
If you could make those changes before the port is committed, that would be
appreciated.

Here is the VICE license:
 Copyright notice

 VICE is Copyright (c) 1993-1997 Ettore Perazzoli, Teemu Rantanen,
 Andre' Fachat, Jouko Valta, Jarkko Sonninen and Daniel Sladic.

    (at your option) any later version.

    Foundation, Inc., 675 Mass Ave, Cambridge, MA 02139, USA.

 The ROM files in the `C64', `PET' and `VIC20' directories are Copyright (c)
 by Commodore Business Machines.