Date:      Thu, 11 May 2006 05:48:23 -0400
From:      Chase Online Banking <service@chaseonline.com >
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Password change required!

                               [chaseNew.gif]

                         Password change required!

                             Dear Chase Member,
   We recently have determined that different computers have logged in to
   your Chase account, and multiple password failures were present before
            the logons. We strongly advice CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD.
      If this is not completed by May 10 , 2006, we will be forced to
      suspend your account indefinitely, as it may have been used for
            fraudulent purposes. Thank you for your cooperation.

                   [1]Click here to Change Your Password

            Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter.
                    We apologize for any inconvenience.
                         Thank you for using Chase!

   Please do not reply to this e-mail. Mail sent to this address cannot
   be answered.
                                [pixel.gif]

   setstats 1