Date:      Fri, 26 May 2000 14:03:16 -0700
From:      Doug Barton <DougB@gorean.org>
To:        webmaster@wmptl.com
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: telnet software

Nathan Vidican wrote:

> anyone know of a freeware/shareware telnet utility for M$ Windows, that
> will do a decent job of emulating a vt100 terminal? Something that will
> map the arroy keys correctly, (unlike M$ telnet.exe) ?

	Putty is a very good product, supports a lot of xterm features, does
ssh (and now he has a command line scp client) and the author is a good
guy.

Doug
PS, this question comes up A LOT... please check the mail archives next
time. ;)
--
        "Live free or die"
		- State motto of my ancestral homeland, New Hampshire