Date:      Fri, 3 Mar 2000 05:40:42 -0700
From:      "Ash, Uriel" <uriel.ash@honeywell.com>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   ZIP drive

Hi Everyone;

I want to buy a tape/zip/RW CD-ROM drive for backing up my computer data
from my business.
I have a Dell Dimension PIII, with a 20 Gig HDD. Forecasted
amount of data should be in the high megabytes. Are there any suggestions
for a
backup system that is preferable i.e relatively easy to configure and easy
to use??

One more thing. The system has a Turtle Beach Montego II sound card in it.
I've read thru the
handbook and Greg Lehey FreeBSD book ( it is excellent!!!) and from what I
can glean, there is no
support for it yet. How do I go about installing/ getting drivers etc for
it??
Thanks
Uriel Ash