Date:      Tue, 15 Feb 2005 18:03:17 -0500
From:      Christopher Rued <c.rued@xsb.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Racoon without compression

Hi all,

I'm trying to set up a VPN connection to a NetScreen VPN using racoon.
I configured all of the settings (I think) to match those specified on
the NetScreen, except for compression_algorithm.

The only option for compression_algorithm given to me by racoon is
deflate.  The NetScreen VPN is configured with "Compression: None".

Am I out of luck here?

Please be sure to inclue me on any replies, as I am not subscibed to the
list.

TIA

--Chris