Date:      Thu, 3 Aug 2006 18:06:39 -0400
From:      "Jean-Paul Natola" <jnatola@familycareintl.org>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   VISA CISP

Hi all

I'm turning to this list as well to inquire about the VISA-CISP

http://usa.visa.com/business/accepting_visa/ops_risk_management/cisp.html=

We are looking for someone to host our new site and the vendor told me =
due to
VISA's new security the fee for a dedicated server would be 500 U$D per
month.

I'm pretty oblivious in the web hosting world ,  but that seems VERY =
high.

FYI

This is what our website needs to support

Here is what we need:

- PHP 4.4+ or 5+
- MySQL 4.1+ or greater
- Apache 1.3+ with mod_rewrite enabled
- Linux-based
- SSL certificate for www.familycareintl.org
- Support for configurable automated tasks (i.e,. cron jobs)

(*) PHP must have the mcrypt module enabled.  It should ideally be set =
up to
run as an Apache module, not a CGI module (however, this is not a
requirement).  We must be able to send mail using PHP's mail() function,
which requires a functioning mail server.

In order to accommodate the size of uploads that FCI wants, we'll need =
PHP
configured to accept file uploads of up to 60 MB.

I think that's about it.

Jean-Paul Natola
Network Administrator
Information Technology