Date:      Fri, 29 Sep 2000 16:51:09 -0400
From:      "Passki, Jonathan P" <jpasski@kpmg.com>
To:        "'Spikeman'" <spikeman@myself.com>, Martin Von_Schantz <ikaros_net@hotmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: trouble with telnet login

I have ssh doing a similar slow login thingy, but I just chalked it up
because the sshd was running on a 486 50Mhz w/ 12M of slow memory.

Gee, go figure.

It dials out, aliases, and runs snort quite fine, though, so Go FreeBSD on
antiquated machinery!

Jon

     ___
    /\  \ Freedom is the right to grow, is the right to blossom,
   /::\  \
  /:/\:\  \ Comments or Questions email spikeman@myself.com
/\ \:\ \:\__\      Spikeman     spikeman@myself.com
\:\ \:\ \/__/        http://www.spikeman.net
 \:\ \:\__\        Find Me On EFNET /whois Spikeman
  \:\/:/  /
   \::/  / Freedom is the right to be yourself, to be who you
    \/__/ are, to be who you wanna be, to do what you wanna do.

is unauthorized.