Date:      Sat, 14 Aug 1999 21:29:48 -0700
From:      Gregory Sutter <gsutter@pobox.com>
To:        Bill Swingle <unfurl@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Pics from LinuxWorld

On Sat, Aug 14, 1999 at 03:36:19AM -0700, Bill Swingle wrote:
> LinuxWorld was a blast. In the midst of the constant business I was able
> to snap a few pics of the FreeBSD booth. Enjoy.
>
> http://www.freebsd.org/~unfurl/linuxworld99/

I take it that that's Jordan's humaniform robot in the pictures. What
kind of processor does it have? Are there any noticeable pauses in the
speech when odd questions are asked? How does jkh.pl deal with having
multiple versions around? I'm sure CVS won't cut it.

Greg
--
Gregory S. Sutter                    Computing is a terminal addiction.
mailto:gsutter@pobox.com