Date:      Mon, 2 Aug 1999 10:37:47 -0400
From:      Peter Nicolaou <PNICOLAOU@pcrrent.com>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   PCR

Good afternoon,
My name is Peter Nicolaou and I am with PCR, Personal Computer Rentals. We
provide rentals for computer and audio visual needs as well as lead
retrieval systems for trade shows and meetings across the country. I am
writing to discuss the many advantages PCR can offer to exhibitors as well
as for your conference and registration needs. Some of our benefits include
but are not limited to the following:
*	Nationwide - 25 company owned locations
*	24 hours / 7 days a week technical support
*	discounts for show management companies
*	15 years trade show experience
*	Exhibitor delivery, set-up and pick-up
*	Large inventory of equipment
*	Spare equipment available on-site

I look forward to discussing further details of utilizing PCR's many
products and services for your shows.  I would like the opportunity to
forward more detailed information to the individual managing the computer
and audio visual needs.
Please do not hesitate to contact me at any time, my contact information is
noted below.
Sincerely,

Peter C. Nicolaou
Regional Event Manager