Date:      Mon, 11 Jan 1999 16:36:03 +1100 (EST)
From:      Jim Mock <jim@corp.au.triax.com>
To:        doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   New FreeBSD ezine

Just thought I'd let everyone know I have the first issue of 'The
FreeBSD 'zine' up at http://www.freebsdzine.org/.  I put up a post a
few months ago, and after some unforseen problems changing backbone
providers, etc., it's finally up.

New issues will be put up monthly, and I'm looking for people
interested in contributing articles.  I've already got 4 or 5 new
authors putting together articles for Issue #2, so it's looking pretty
good.  Check out the What's New section of the web site for some of
the planned topics.  I'd also be interested in hearing from anyone
who'd like to mirror the site.

If anyone's interested in contributing, feel free to email me at
jim@corp.au.triax.com or jim@phrantic.phear.net, or drop in #FreeBSD
on Undernet.. you can usually find me there.

Btw, Jordan or Wolfram.. can we get a link to this put up on the
FreeBSD web site? =)

Thanks,

--
: Jim Mock			| [jim@corp.au.triax.com]	: