Date:      Tue, 04 Jul 1995 16:48:49 -0700
From:      "Justin T. Gibbs" <gibbs@freefall.cdrom.com>
To:        "Christoph P. Kukulies" <kuku@gilberto.physik.rwth-aachen.de>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   Re: 0622 installation woes (/nfs not found)

>The /stand stuff can be used very well now for a lot of manual
>operations like mounting, ftping and such.

The only thing missing from /stand for me to do an install is sysctl
since I need to disable rfc1323 and rfc1644 negotiation for tcp connections
to other freebsd boxes to work.  Perhaps the boot floppies should just
have these options turned off to begin with?

--
Justin T. Gibbs
  Software Developer - Walnut Creek CDROM