Date:      Mon, 25 Oct 2004 01:19:21 -0400
From:      Damian Gerow <dgerow@afflictions.org>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: unkillable multithreaded processes stuck in `STOP' state

Thus spake Anish Mistry (mistry.7@osu.edu) [21/10/04 18:11]:
: Just wanted to add a me too.  I've seen this with KMail a few days ago.

And another.

I've discussed this a few times (with gdb traces) a few weeks back.  I'm not
sure how much work was done on it, but I had thought it was fixed (not
pointing fingers, just stating my own confusion).

I'd really, really like to get a web browser (that's not Opera) back.  FWIW,
I *am* using ULE, which may or may not be the problem.  And no, no
preemption.