Date:      Mon, 10 Feb 2003 21:20:21 +0100
From:      Martin Gysi <martin_gysi@bluewin.ch>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Executable with strange name

Hi

I'd like to contribute to the FreeBSD ports. As a first exercise on porting I
tried something that should be easy, kmplayer (a KDE wrapper for mplayer, a
great app, really). Anyway, it seems to be straightforward, except that the
binary, which should be called kmplayer, is actually named
"i386-portbld-freebsd4.7-kmplayer". What am I doing wrong?

Regards

Martin

# New ports collection makefile for:   kmplayer
# Date created:                10 February 2003
# Whom:                        Martin Gysi <martin.gysi@swisscom.com>
#
# $FreeBSD$
#
PORTNAME=      kmplayer_KDE30
PORTVERSION=   0.6
CATEGORIES=    multimedia kde
MASTER_SITES=  ${MASTER_SITE_XCONTRIB}
MASTER_SITE_SUBDIR= applications
USE_BZIP2=      yes

MAINTAINER=    martin.gysi@swisscom.com

WRKSRC=        ${WRKDIR}/${PORTNAME}

RUN_DEPENDS=   mplayer:${PORTSDIR}/multimedia/mplayer

GNU_CONFIGURE= yes
USE_GMAKE=     yes

USE_KDELIBS_VER=3
PREFIX=         ${KDE_PREFIX}