Date:      Sat, 27 Nov 1999 19:41:58 +1000
From:      Dale Walker <dale@dalton-racing.com.au>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Stallion EasyIO

Hi All,

Just trying to setup a Stallion EasyIO (PCI version) into a 3.3 box... The
stallion driver in LINT only sets up the isa device. I tried adding a pci
probe line to the kernel config with:

device	stl0	at pci?

But that didn't work.....

The stallion driver code that ships is an alpha release (0.0.5 or something I
think) - I remember last year finding a later version of it, but can't
remember where...

The BSDI version won't compile (read - I can't get it to compile)  ;-)
so I'm assuming there are too many differences between the bsdi and *bsd
kernel source.

Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions??

TIA

--
Dale Walker 		Email: dale@dalton-racing.com.au
Dalton Racing, Qld	Phone: +61 419 799 382