Date:      Fri, 11 Mar 2005 13:34:10 +0800
From:      jim song <jingmin.song@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-ipfw@freebsd.org
Cc:        Brooks Davis <brooks@one-eyed-alien.net>
Subject:   Re: why my dummynet queue not work?

Brooks,

Actually I use the freebsd box as an router. I set the tcp window in
another two windows box running iperf (iperf -w 5M).

Before I add in the pipes, the throughputs could reach 300M, but after
I config in the two pipes(200M bandwidth, 25ms delay), the throughput
degrade to about 5M.

BTW, is there some limitations to tcp connections passing through a
router?

Thanks,
--Jingmin