Date:      Wed, 10 Jun 1998 15:00:12 +0000
From:      "Greg Rowe" <greg@uswest.net>
To:        "Craig Shrimpton" <craigs@os.com>, <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Anyone know what this SCSI error is about?

Justin may know better, but we do know that Adaptec had at least some problems
with that Rev. We buy a lot of Adaptec cards and the bad ones only seemed to be
in the channels for a short period of time late last year. We just asked our
vendor to exchange the bad Rev E cards with Rev D which seem to be the only
ones in the channels now.

Greg

--
Greg Rowe <greg@uswest.net>   US WEST - !NTERACT Internet Services
 "To err is human, to really foul up requires the root password."