Date:      Thu, 13 Dec 2001 10:49:54 -0500
From:      "Richard E. Hawkins" <dochawk@psu.edu>
To:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   sound gone on my A21p :( (device locked?)

My sound worked before sending the laptop in for repair, and the drive
was put into an A22m for my use while I waited.

Now sound doesn't work.  Every application that can use it and report
errors reports that the sound device cannot be opened, as another
application is using it.

lsof doesn't show any dsp or audio devices open.  I've rebooted and
power cycled sevearal times in the last couple of days.

hawk

--
What part of "non-negotiable" didn't you understand? /"\   ASCII ribbon campaign
dochawk@psu.edu  Smeal 178  (814) 375-4700           \ /   against HTML mail