Date:      Tue, 29 Nov 2005 10:22:30 +0000 (UTC)
From:      "Bjoern A. Zeeb" <bzeeb-lists@lists.zabbadoz.net>
To:        Dmitry Malkin <myh016@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-amd64@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: amd64/89549: [amd64] nve timeouts on 6.0-release

On Tue, 29 Nov 2005, Dmitry Malkin wrote:

> is there no fix yet?
> mb it fixed in 7.0-current?

depends on how much of the problem you are seeing. If it used to work
for some time before you were seeing the timeouts things might be
better now and some more patches have been posted to current@ I think
for testing. If it simply didn't work at all it still won't. Might be
a problem of specific hardware but as long as nobdoy has detailed
information from nvidia I'd expect that we will not be able to fix
that easily.