Date:      Wed, 17 Oct 2001 12:11:12 -0400
From:      "Andrew C. Hornback" <achornback@worldnet.att.net>
To:        <jacks@sage-american.com>, "The Psychotic Viper" <psyv@sec-it.net>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Where is sysinstall?

	Jack,

	It's not a matter of the CD itself not being bootable.  It's a matter of
the SCSI controller it's hooked to not allowing it to boot.  If the CD
itself isn't bootable, I imagine there would be a lot of people raising hell
with Wind River.

	My main point of contention here is that either the CDs are incorrect, or
INSTALL.TXT on the CD is incorrect.  sysinstall does not exist in an easily
accessible form on the CD, and is REQUIRED to properly upgrade the system if
you're using the CDs to perform the upgrade.

--- Andy