Date:      Tue, 02 Feb 2021 23:19:54 -0800
From:      "Hillary Mark"<>
To:        ruby@freebsd.org
Subject:   Outsourcing Inquiry/Investment Opportunity

| raw e-mail | index | archive | help
Helloruby@freebsd.org  =

I hope this message finds you well. Anyway, let me get right down to it. I =
have an investor looking to invest $6BIllion into a company that needs fund=
ing for expansion. The funding not for new startups but fully establised lo=
oking to expand. And the investment proposal should be realistic.

Accepted industries are =E2=80=94 Real Estate, Biotech, Textiles, IT, Pharm=
aceuticals, Oil & Energy Industries, Mining & Metals Industry. Please, cont=
act me for the full list of industries.

If you can recommend a lender to my client the investor, you and I will be =
entitled to 5% of any amount received by the Company from the investor. How=
ever, if you are taking the fund directly as a company, I will be entitled =
to 2.5% and you will retain 2.5% as Global Finder's fee commission.

There will be a face to face meeting between the investor and the investee =
after signing (MOU) the (AORI) should not be less than 3% per annum if it's=
 a loan or direct project financing.

Please, look for a reliable company that needs funding and we can easily ma=
ke 5% off the amount received from the investor. This business is strictly =
confidential.

I will need the company profile and the project summary of the company that=
 will need funding to present it to my investor.

I look forward to hearing from you

Hillary Mark
WhatsApp Number: +32460217064