Date:      Wed, 01 Nov 2000 23:58:59 -0700
From:      Wes Peters <wes@softweyr.com>
To:        Harkitrat Singh <harkirat@cs.pdx.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: TCP/IP source code

Harkitrat Singh wrote:

> Hello!
>
> I am a MS student and part of my MS project I am doing some work with Palm
> III. I am looking for TCP/IP source code for Palm III. If source code for
> Palm III is not available then I would work with standard TCP/IP source
> code. Can some one suggest me the ftp site for downloading TCP/IP source
> code.

The FreeBSD source is online at http://www.FreeBSD.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/
or via ftp for download.

If you're really interested in programming for PalmOS, O'Reilly has a
book on the subject you may find helpful.  I bought a copy along with
my Handspring Visor, but haven't had much time to play with it yet.

Metrowerks used to give away a stripped-down version of their C/C++
compiler for PalmOS (hosted on Windows).  The FreeBSD Ports collection
includes cross-compilers for developing PalmOS applications as well,
see your /usr/ports/palm directory on your FreeBSD machine.