Date:      Tue, 16 Jul 2013 13:09:17 -0700
From:      aurfalien <aurfalien@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Odd behavior while booting off Install media for 9.1...

... sometimes I get a normal boot procedure were I can proceed to =
install.

Other times I get the mountroot prompt and upon pressing enter, the =
system reboots.

This seems random with the same hardware setup.  I literally have to =
stare at the screen for it to finally push through to the install =
procedure.

I'm clearly new to freeBSD and was wondering what is going on here?

I'm happily installing now as I managed to find time and stare at the =
screen long enough but would like some insight n this if possible.

- aurf=