Date:      Thu, 2 Oct 2003 16:07:12 -0400
From:      "Dragoncrest" <dragoncrest@voyager.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Strange behavior in Konquer when managing files

Not sure what to make of this.  But within the past week or so Konquer
has started having a problem where the mouse pointer tends to become
"sticky" when clicking on folders in the left viewing pane.  If I click
on a folder and move the mouse up or down it seems to grab the folder
then try to drag it to wherever my mouse is going.  If I move the mouse
left or right it doesn't do that.  It also doesn't exhibit this behavior
in any other program except Konquer and only when I'm managing files and
only in the left pane where the directory tree is.

Anyone got any ideas how to fix this?  Also, is there a better graphical
file manager for KDE than Konquer?  It kinda seems to be a bit lacking
in the file management department.  Thanks.