Date:      Tue, 28 Apr 2009 10:55:47 +0100
From:      Craig Butler <craig001@lerwick.hopto.org>
To:        Martin Alejandro Paredes Sanchez <mapsware@prodigy.net.mx>
Cc:        freebsd-sparc64@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Installing from cdrom not working

Hi Martin

Are you seeing the error on both machines ?  Are you sure the download
and burning was glitch free ?

If both are failing you could try to install using the bootp method,
dependent on what computers you have available to you.

I can confirm that I have install FreeBSD sparc64 from CD onto both a
V100 and V120's.

Regards

Craig