Date:      Fri, 15 Oct 2004 15:09:39 +0300
From:      Adrian Pircalabu <apircalabu@bitdefender.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: OSS sound driver doesnt work

On Fri, 15 Oct 2004 04:56:12 -0700
"Spiral Eyed Girl" <spiraleyedgirl@hotmail.com> wrote:

> In KDE, I am using the aRts sound driver, if that helps. And I hope I
> have made sense, I am not good at requesting help.

You can work around it by disabling arts from KDE Control Panel ("sound
system" or smth), I had to do it on my 4.10 box (FM-801 crappy PCI
soundcard).
Unfortunately I can't say anything about Audigy support in 5.2.1-RELEASE

--
Adrian Pircalabu

--
This message was scanned for spam and viruses by BitDefender
For more information please visit http://www.bitdefender.com/