Date:      Wed, 22 Nov 2017 17:01:09 -0800
From:      Kevin Oberman <rkoberman@gmail.com>
To:        Mathieu Demers <math_demers@yahoo.fr>
Cc:        gecko@freebsd.org, FreeBSD Ports ML <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Building bud report Thunderbird

On Tue, Nov 21, 2017 at 6:24 PM, Mathieu Demers via freebsd-ports <
freebsd-ports@freebsd.org> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I tried to upgrade Thunderbird, but I always have an error when it is
> building. I tried more than one time, but it is always happen.
>
> There are my infos:
>
> FreeBSD Laptop-Mathieu 11.1-RELEASE FreeBSD 11.1-RELEASE #0 r321309: Fri
> Jul 21 02:08:28 UTC 2017 root@releng2.nyi.freebsd.org:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC
> amd64
>
> /usr/ports/mail/thunderbird/Makefile:
>      $FreeBSD: head/mail/thunderbird/Makefile 453790 2017-11-09 02:31:47Z
> jbeich $

Mathieu,

You are asking a question with no real information with which we can work.
I probably can't really help, but those who can will need more to go on.

At very least, build the port with "MAKE_JOBS_UNSAFE=yes" defined and
provide the actual error that is generated at the end. Be sure to include
the compile line or other command that failed with everything after that.
Also tell us how you are building the port. make, portmaster, synth,
poudriere or whatever.

If you can get a full build log and can put it where it is publicly
accessible like pastebin, google cloud, or similar, and provide the URL,
that would be useful, as well.
E-mail: rkoberman@gmail.com