Date:      Mon, 9 May 2011 11:19:27 +0200
From:      Alano Conraz <aconraz@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: how to use cfs (cryptographic file system) ?

(Sorry for the double email, i made a mistake)

I tried again launching nfsd, here is what I did (killing all these process
before) :

rpcbind
nfsd -u -t -n 6
mountd -r
and then : /usr/local/etc/rc.d/cfsd onestart

But i still got the same error :
[tcp] localhost:/usr/local/cfsd-bootstrap: nfsd: RCPROG_NFS: RPC: Remote
system error
- Connection refused
[tcp6] localhost:/usr/local/cfsd-bootstrap: nfsd: RCPROG_NFS: RPC: Remote
system error
- Connection refused

I tried to access /usr/local/cfsd-bootstrap from another freebsd client
(adding its IP address in /etc/exports at the end of the line I already
had), and it worked, so it doesn't seem to be a nfs problem...

Do you have another clue for me ?
Thanks.

And I always get the same error :