Date:      Mon, 27 Oct 2008 16:12:41 +0300
From:      "Odhiambo Washington" <odhiambo@gmail.com>
To:        "Deian Popov" <deianp@gmail.com>
Cc:        User Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: DHCP and MAC addresses

On Mon, Oct 27, 2008 at 3:53 PM, Deian Popov <deianp@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
> try "deny unknown-clients;" and may be "boot-unknown-clients false;" in
> dhcpd.conf

Hi Deian,

You guys are great!

Thank you very much.

One response I got off list was that I could use "deny
unknown-clients;" if I use isc-dhcpd-server, which got me thinking ...
is there another dhcp server for FreeBSD in the ports tree, or outside
it?

BTW, why did you delete the "b" from your name?:-)

--
Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,