Date:      03 Feb 2002 22:59:22 +0000
From:      Gilad Rom <rom_glsa@ein-hashofet.co.il>
To:        "Ronald F. Guilmette" <rfg@monkeys.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD-Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Installing from local network FTP server

Hi,

All you have to do is download the entire
'/pub/FreeBSD/releases/i386/4.5-RELEASE' directory from your favorite
FreeBSD FTP Mirror, and put it under (example, replace with anything
appropriate) /usr/local/FreeBSD.

Now, point all clients running sysinstall to it, by specifying a custom
FTP server, like so:

ftp://youruser:yourpass@your.ftp.server/usr/local/FreeBSD/

and Viola! You have your own 4.5-RELEASE mirror to install.

(Please correct me if I'm wrong, I haven't used sysinstall in a while ;)

Hope this helps,

Gilad.