Date:      Fri, 5 Jun 1998 08:43:56 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Jt <hometeam@techpower.net>
To:        "Stephen A. Derdau" <sderdau@bit-net.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: CVSUP supfile question

try
*default release=cvs tag=RELENG_2_2

hometeam@techpower.net
--We cannot all be masters, nor all masters
   Cannot be truly follow'd--

-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
Version: 2.6.2

owEBqwBU/4kAlQMFADRCxNWhsddKSTR+6QEBelED/jzeC3btZfqSdIfrNoCgwUJJ
iNQ33UQoMyJ2ygkfl72xP5J79yml/F4P73GnNaDVbaMOmOG2NNAi5ElE73wRh54U
17kH+n5XnYeqekV8T2TG2Q6ex3UotXPyZ1vvrCrSxapOz6a4hh0GQeA55rcwLy2W
ROHwxfvaVsrX5iVOkRoerBFiC21lc3NhZ2UudHh0AAAAAA==
=jCvF
-----END PGP MESSAGE-----